Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SINGLE FARE 2

At my friend Rami's suggestion (a NY Academy grad student), I entered the 2nd Single Fare show at Sloan Fine Art.  This show was a completely different scene from any of my previous shows, full of NY Academy students and famous artists within those circles.  The turnout was INSANE, and for the entirety of the 4 hour reception, the gallery was packed!  I met Rami's artist friends, and even some Academy friends of David's (he also used to go there).  And in the back, the work of Julie Heffernan and some other well-knowns was up for auction!  Once again, here's Julie, and this time I WAS IN THE SAME SHOW!  A great one to add to the resume.

So many people!


My two in the bottom-center
My other 5: the 4 skies and the light burst



Rami's 4: the 3 figure/portraits and the bear above
Julie Heffernan's metro card

No comments:

Post a Comment